At a recent customer event, we were asked to list a few of the books that we have read recently.
- The Silicon Jungle: A Novel of Deception, Power, and Internet Intrigue-Baluja, Shumeet
- Launching The Innovation Renaissance: A New Path to Bring Smart Ideas to Market Fast-Tabarrok, Alex
- Race Against The Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity, and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy-Brynjolfsson, Erik, McAfee, Andrew
- Thinking, Fast and Slow Kahneman, Daniel
- The Great Stagnation: How America Ate All The Low-Hanging Fruit of Modern History,Got Sick, and Will (Eventually) Feel Better-Cowen, Tyler
- The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail-Christensen, Clayton M.
- Doing Both – How Cisco Captures Today’s Profit and Drives Tomorrow’s Growth-Sidhu, Inder
- The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google-Carr, Nicholas
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable-Taleb, Nassim Nicholas
- Staying Power: Six Enduring Principles for Managing Strategy and Innovation in an Uncertain World-Michael A Cusumano
- Cross the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers-Geoffrey A. Moore